One time Membership fee of $100 per person. Membership privileges include invitations to purchase tickets to quarterly member-only tasting events. These tasting events include several courses which will feature a different wild game meat, such as elk, wild boar or venison. Chef additionally selects a course to include one of our menu items. These two hour events include wine and beer paired to match the courses. Tickets to the events range from $40 – $60 depending on the event. Carnivore Club Members may purchase additional tickets for up to four guests.
Benefits of Carnivore Club
- Receive a custom Carnivore Club challenge coin
- Complimentary beverage in the lounge if you have your coin when asked for it (Bi-monthly giveaway)
- Wines served at events are available to purchase at discounted pricing.
- Exclusive email announcements of special aged beef cuts being offered
- Guest profile on file to enhance your dining experience and to receive rewards
- Spend $500 on dining in a 3 month period and receive a complimentary ticket to a future Carnivore event.
- Spend $2,500 on dining and receive a complimentary wine locker for six months (value $500) with the ability to purchase wine at discounted prices to fill your locker. Corkage fees (normally $35 a bottle) are waived when you enjoy your wine while dining on the first floor.
Carnivore Club Events
Our events are designed to be a social gathering for our members that introduce
unusual game, special aged beef and seafood while pairing them with wine and
beer. Events last two hours and are held in the lounge patio area or upstairs on
occasion. At each event you will have the chance to meet the Chef, C.J., and the opportunity to ask questions about grilling and cooking techniques. Your hosts of the events are the owners, Brian and Teresa Mullins, who can answer all your questions about the building and restaurant. We hope you will join us!
January: Winter Game Meat Sampling. Gathering held upstairs
May: Wild Boar and Spring Menu Sampling.
July: Game Fish and Seafood Grilling w/ Summer Wines. Gathering held on front patio
October: Fall Game Meat Sampling.
** Specific dates in each month to be determined 30 days in advance.